Terms and Conditions for Online Sales -France
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of products on the VANESSA BRUNO website www.uk.vanessabruno.com by:
The SOLUNE company, 'société par actions simplifiée', registered with the RCS Paris under number B 409 180 296, with a share capital of 52,397 euros, having its 'siège social' at 8 rue de la Pierre Levée, 75011 Paris, represented by Vanessa Bruno, acting in her capacity as President of the company and duly authorized for the purposes hereof.
The sale of VANESSA BRUNO items from this website is available in English.
The fact of placing an order implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which are available at any time on the website and in particular at the time of confirmation of the order. We invite you to print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions of Sale for future reference. Unless proved otherwise, the data recorded by us is proof of transactions and their date.
The Terms and Conditions of Sale constitute the sole agreement between the parties and supersede any other document. They may be modified at any time. The new Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be applicable to any subsequent order from when they are displayed on the website.
Orders placed on website are reserved for "end buyer" individuals and businesses other than for their resale. The resale of VANESSA BRUNO items is formally prohibited to any buyer who would trade therein in a professional capacity.
For information, questions, advice or order tracking or complaints, contact our Online Customer Services:
By mail to the following address:
VANESSA BRUNO - Customer Services Eshop
8 rue de la Pierre Levée - 75011 PARIS - France
ARTICLE 1 - TYPES OF PRODUCTS OFFERED FOR SALE ON OUR WEBSITE
The website offers a selection of collection items from the traditional and new ranges of the VANESSA BRUNO brand.
. 1- Online sales of collection items on our website.
Offers of items are within the limits of available stocks. The information on availability of items is provided at the time of placing the order.
2- Online booking of collection items ready to be collected in store.
Offers of items are within the limits of available stocks in the Vanessa Bruno stores. The item availability will be confirmed only when the store you have selected called you to confirm the product’s availability in its stocks.
Once the reservation will be confirmed by the store, you will have then 48h to go to the chosen boutique and try the article (without obligation of purchase).
The booking in store is available in the following Vanessa Bruno stores:
- Vanessa Bruno Saint-Germain-des-Prés 25, rue Saint Sulpice 75006 Paris
- Vanessa Bruno Marais 100, rue Vieille du Temple 75003 Paris
- Vanessa Bruno Bordeaux 11, rue Jean Jacques Rousseau 33000 Bordeaux
- Vanessa Bruno Lyon 3, rue du Bât d’Argent 69001 Lyon
- Vanessa Bruno Toulouse, 3, rue Alexandre Fourtanier 31000 Toulouse
- Vanessa Bruno Saint-Tropez, 1 rue de la Poste 83990 Saint-Tropez
- Vanessa Bruno Londres 1A Grafton Street W1S 4FE Londres
3- Purchase of customized item(s) on our website
It relates to customized item(s) on sale, designed and manufactured to your specifications within the sole limit of the offered choices within the order process.
The offers on items are only available while stocks last. The information regarding the item availability is provided during the order placement.
ARTICLE 2 - THE UNIT PRICES OF ITEMS AND TOTAL COST OF THE ORDER
The prices of the items are shown inclusive of tax (current VAT rate on the day of registration of your order), excluding shipping costs. They are quoted in Euros.
They are modifiable at any time, it being understood that the items are invoiced at the rate in force upon registration of the order.
The total amount of the order you are planning to place is indicated on the "summary" screen of your order, including the following information in particular:
- price including VAT of the items
- shipping costs
- If the item was customized, price including VAT with all the different customization (embroideries and/or patch(es) )
Booking in store: the applicable prices during store withdrawal and payment is the one displayed on the website at the time of the booking.
ARTICLE 3 - THE ORDER
3.1 - Ordering procedure
PHASE 1 : Selecting the item(s):
- For items of collections: selection of the colour and/or size.
- For customized items (embroideries and/or patch(es): selection of the model, then customization of the item processing these different stages in any order:
- Addition of an embroidery: selection of item colour, choice of typography, addition of the text (initials or text), choice of the embroidery size, choice of yarn colour
- Addition of patch(es): selection of the patch(es) and placement on the item.
It is possible to add on an item only an embroidery or only one or more patch(es).
It is possible to customize the following typology of items:
Embroidery: cotton canvas cabas bag with sequins handles or vegetal leather handles and linen cabas bag with sequins or eyelets handles in the following sizes: Medium, Medium + and Large.
Patch(es): All the cotton canvas cabas bag with sequins handles and linen cabas bag with sequins or eyelets handles in all the sizes, cotton canvas clutches bags as well as linen clutches bags with sequins handles, cotton canvas backpack with sequins
The patch(es) and embroidery location can slightly change in comparison with what is represented on the screen.
VANESSA BRUNO reserves the right to refuse a customization if this one isn’t technically feasible.
Access to Phase 2 is done by clicking on the "BUY" button
PHASE 2: Access to "BUY"
Summary of the item(s) about to be purchased.
Access to Phase 3 is done by clicking on the "CONFIRM MY ORDER" button
The confirmation of the order is then carried out in 4 steps:
- Identification: Creation of your client account or authentication through an existing account.
- Creation or verification (if existing client account) of the billing address and delivery address
- Selection of the mode of delivery:
- DHL EXPRESS
- Reminder of the basket:
View of the result of your order and validation of the following:
- Items ordered and total amount of the order
- Indication of the amount of the shipping costs based on the carrier chosen
- Acceptance of General Conditions of Sale
Entering banking data or redirection to the PAYPAL page and final validation of the order by clicking on the "CONFIRM AND PAY" button.
3.2. - Order confirmation:
- Receipt of a printable order confirmation email serving as a purchase order, also containing these Terms and Conditions of Sale, the contact details of our Online Customer Services, information about the right to cancel and the link to the cancellation form.
- Receipt a shipping confirmation email upon shipment of the order.
The invoice will be attached to a confirmation of dispatch email.
We reserve the right not to honour an abnormal order or one placed in bad faith, and for any other legitimate reason.
ARTICLE 4 - PAYMENT
The payment of your purchases is carried out exclusively, when placing your order, by bank card (Carte Bleue, Visa, Maestro, Eurocard/Mastercard, American Express) or via a PayPal account.
The debit of your bank card or your PayPal account is made no later than six (6) days after placing your order, in the currency thereof.
You can shop in total security, the confidentiality of banking information transmitted via the website to an authorised banking institution is carried out in a secure environment (SSL protocol).
Payment card numbers are not stored on our website but on the secure website of the Ogone banking institution.
As part of the process of payments made by electronic means, and to combat the fraudulent use of online payment methods, we carry out verification of the reliability of the information entered by you when registering your order.
Thus, we carry out verification of the consistency between the address of the bank card and the billing address.
We also reserve the right to request additional documents (photocopy of identity card, proof of address ...) to validate your purchase and dispatch your parcel. These requests will be made by email or by phone:
- For an order which has a delivery address which is different to the billing address;
- For new customers;
- For orders amounting to more than 500 euros.
We remain the owners of the items sold until we receive full payment of the price including VAT and shipping costs.
ARTICLE 5 - DELIVERY - DESTINATION
The items offered for sale will be delivered in the United Kingdom.
You will be receive delivery to the address specified when ordering.
We do not accept deliveries to approved VANESSA BRUNO points of sale, VANESSA BRUNO shops, hotels, post office boxes, an address marked "Postal Sector", Poste restante or to Armed Forces post office boxes.
For information, and for the sake of efficiency, the data provided is analysed by Ogone.
Deliveries are made by DHL from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm.
SOLUNE cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery and delivery-related errors after goods have left the warehouse.
5.1. DELIVERY - SHIPPING COSTS
Shipping costs are shown at Step 3 - "DELIVERY DETAILS" of the ordering process. They depend on the total amount of your order and are determined as follows:
5.2. DELIVERY - TIME
Unless there is a specific mention of delays during holiday periods, you will receive your delivery within the following time-limits:
- For the collection items: within a maximum period of 3 to 5 working days after the order is placed.
- For the customized items: within a maximum period of 10 working days after the order is placed.
You have not received your order within the specified time
- You have received the dispatch confirmation email but you have not received your order within the time indicated: You can contact the Colissimo carrier at the following address:
- You have not received the dispatch confirmation email but the indicative delivery date on your order confirmation email has passed: You should contact our eshop Customer Services: email@example.com
- If you have not received your delivery within the period indicated:
www.colissimo.fr (under "track shipments") or the DHL carrier: www.dhl.com (under "Track your shipment"). We also invite you to contact our eshop Customer Services firstname.lastname@example.org
You can ask us (by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, or in writing via another durable medium) to make delivery within a reasonable additional period.
If we fail to deliver within this period, the sale may then be cancelled, if desired (by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, or in writing via another durable medium in accordance with Article L138-2 of the French Consumer Code).
The sale will be considered to have been cancelled upon receipt by us of the letter or written document informing us of this cancellation, unless we have made the delivery in the meantime.
You will be refunded the total amount paid (including shipping costs paid at the time of ordering for the items(s) concerned) within a maximum period of 14 days from the date when the sale was cancelled.
5.3. DELIVERY - RECEIPT
To avoid any complications upon receipt of your parcel, please read the following information carefully:
For orders delivered in the United Kingdom, DHL will deliver the parcel to the recipient shown on the Delivery Note.
If you are unable to receive your parcel on the date shown, you can issue a new instruction for delivery by contacting DHL .
|Weight Up (in Kg)||Price|
Upon receipt of your order, always check the condition of your parcel, the good condition of the item ordered, as well as its compliance with the order.
- If you find that your parcel or your item has been damaged, please indicate this on the carrier's delivery note and contact our eshop Customer Services immediately: email@example.com In your message, be sure to mention the damage observed (parcel damp, pierced, opened, etc.). In all cases, you have a period of three (3) days, excluding public holidays, from the receipt of your parcel to notify the carrier by extra-judicial document or registered letter, of any reservations you may have (Article L133 -3 of the French Commercial Code).
- If the item(s) delivered do not correspond to your order, you can return it/them, in accordance with the following "Returns" and "Guarantees" procedures.
ARTICLE 6 - RETURNS - RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
6.1 COLLECTION ITEMS
In addition to the cases for return set out in articles 5.2. (Late delivery), and 8.1. (Legal Guarantees) you can exercise your right to cancellation under the following conditions:
You have a period of fourteen (14) days from receipt of your item(s) to exercise your right to cancellation, in accordance with articles L121-21 and those following of the French Consumer Code (in the event of an order for several items delivered separately, the period shall run from the receipt of the last item).
In order to do this, you can go to our website under "My Account" then "My orders" and initiate the return process.
You will need to note the return number you have generated via your customer space on the return slip, which can also be downloaded from the same space.
It is in this same space that you can select "cancellation request" as a reason for return.
Please ensure that all the sections requested on the return form are entered legibly, in order that we can then process your request properly.
You must then insert the completed return form into your parcel. Unfortunately, we will be unable to process your return if you do not include this document.
You can also contact eshop Customer Services by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You must then send us your item within fourteen (14) days at the latest after notifying us of your decision to cancel, by using the downloadable (from your customer space), pre-filled and prepaid return label. Please note: the return label has an associated expiry date and must be used within a period of fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of your order.
We will refund you the total amount paid when ordering, namely:
- the cost of the item(s) that you have returned to us
- shipping costs (outward) relating to your order, according to the fee schedule set out in article 5.1 of these Terms and Conditions.
If you decide not to use the downloadable (from your customer space), pre-filled and prepaid return label and to use another carrier, you will be responsible for paying the return costs for the products purchased. In this case, the refund due to you will not be subject to any deduction. This refund will include, in addition to the price of products purchased, the delivery costs originally paid for your order. Any liability in the event of loss or damage to goods during return shipping will remain your responsibility.
The refund will be made using the same means of payment as used for the initial transaction, as soon as possible and at the latest within fourteen (14) days from the date that we have been informed of your decision to cancel.
However, we reserve the right to defer the refund of the item(s) until you have provided proof of shipment of the item(s), the effective date being that of these occurrences.
6.2 CUSTOMIZED ITEMS
Customized items cannot be returned or exchanged accordance with the article L121-21-8 of the French Consumer Code: “The right to cancellation cannot be exercised for contracts for the supply of consumer goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized”. So, you do not have any possibility to invoke any right to cancellation. Therefore, we recommend you to allocate sufficient time and attention to your item’s creation.
ARTICLE 7 - TIME AND METHODS OF REIMBURSEMENT
For the collection items and in addition to observing the time limits and procedures described in article 6 on the return of products, in the event of a customer exercising their right to cancellation, the return is considered to have been carried out correctly if the following conditions are fully met:
- the product must not have been worn, used, modified, soiled, washed or damaged and;
- the label must still be attached to the product
- products must be returned whole and unused in their original packaging;
- products must be sent to the Seller in one single shipment. In fact, the Seller reserves the right not to accept items from a same order, returned and shipped at different times;
- the returned products must be given to the carrier of your choice within fourteen (14) days of the date on which you received them.
In the event that the methods and the terms for exercising the right to cancellation specified in article 7, should not be respected, you will not be entitled to reimbursement of amounts already paid to the provider and any costs associated with return of the products will remain your responsibility. However, if you so request, you can have the products returned to you at your expense, in the condition in which they were returned to the supplier. Failing such a request, the supplier may keep the products in addition to sums already paid for their acquisition
ARTICLE 7 - EXCHANGE
7.1 COLLECTION ITEMS
It is not possible to exchange one or more products purchased on the VANESSA BRUNO website.
You will need to return the item(s) by following the procedure set out in articles 6 and 7 and then place a new order on the VANESSA BRUNO website.
7.2 CUSTOMIZED ITEMS
As mentioned in the article 6.2, no customized items will be returned or exchanged.
ARTICLE 8 - GUARANTEES - AFTER SALES SERVICE - LIABILITY
8.1. LEGAL GUARANTEES
The items offered comply with current regulations. They benefit from the expertise and quality of VANESSA BRUNO as well as legal guarantees (legal guarantee of conformity and guarantee against latent defects).
As part of the implementation of legal guarantees, we invite you to contact our Online Customer Services without delay: email@example.com The latter, after verification, will tell you how to return your product(s).
8.2. AFTER SALES SERVICE
The VANESSA BRUNO After Sales Service is responsible for assisting you in your shopping in the online shop www.uk.vanessabruno.com but also for the application of current regulations as part of the implementation of the Legal Guarantees.
To contact our After Sales Service, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your collection item will be forwarded to our experts who will take the appropriate decision:
- In the event of a manufacturing defect being found and validated by our experts, we will replace your item with a new item of equivalent value.
- Your item will not be repaired if it is too worn. It will be returned to you in the condition in which it was received.
Important information regarding customized item(s):
- With item(s) daily use, the patch(es) can come off and/or be damaged. If so, it is possible to glue it back together with a high temperature iron or using a textile glue.
- The patch(es) assembly is done by hand at high temperature and high pressure. So, the placing and distances between them can be slightly different and/or slightly damaged.
- The embroidery service is an artisanal work. So according to the requested letters, margins and distances between alphabets can be different.
We are not responsible for any difference in colour between that perceived on your screen and in reality, for the terms of the personal message accompanying your gift and their possible consequences, for personalisation choices for personalised items that do not suit the recipient, even if the item is a gift.
Furthermore, we will not be held responsible or negligent for any delay or failure following the occurrence of a force majeure.
Finally, we draw your attention to the fact that we cannot be held responsible for an order which may have been placed by a minor, whether or not the parents have authorised such an order.
ARTICLE 9 - DATA PROTECTION
Your personal data is required to process your order and is at no time intended to be sold, marketed or rented to third parties.
You have a right to access, modification, rectification and opposition with regard to information concerning you, by writing to email@example.com
Your postal address, email address and telephone number will only be passed on to our partners DHL for its use in the context of the successful operation of its services, particularly to ensure the implementation of your delivery choices.
DHL is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal data and to ensuring their storage in secure conditions in accordance with the rules of art and the provisions of the French law on 'Informatique et Libertés' (data protection). DHL undertake not to use your data for purposes other than for the operation of their services, in particular to provide your choice of delivery, to notify you of the availability of your parcel and to conduct customer satisfaction surveys . They also undertake not to sell them or use them, free of charge or in return for payment, in any manner whatsoever.
Vanessa Bruno Solune reserves the right to place a cookie in the user's computer. To learn more, click here.
ARTICLE 7 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Intellectual property rights to the website and to all its components (brands, designs, copyrights, domain names, etc.) are subject to a right of ownership or exclusive use to the benefit of SOLUNE. Total or partial reproduction of the website, without the express agreement of SOLUNE, is prohibited except for personal and private use, excluding any commercial purpose.
ARTICLE 11 - APPLICABLE LAW - DISPUTES
These Terms and Conditions of Sale, the order and all acts arising from them are governed by French law. You will have the option of recourse, in the case of dispute, to a conventional mediation procedure or other alternative method of dispute resolution. In case of dispute, and failing an amicable settlement, the French courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.